CSC Digital Media produces cassettes on location for immediate sale to your attendees
At Convention Seminar Cassettes our production and engineering capabilities allows your cassette listeners to have an uninterrupted flow of information.
Established in 1970, CSC has 39 years' experience in on-location recording and cassette duplication and always employs the most modern recording equipment and techniques to guarantee outstanding results.
See the references and testimonials from some of our well-known clients.
AS THE OFFICIAL RECORDING COMPANY
FOR YOUR EVENT CSC WILL . . .
- Prepare and print customized order forms.
- Prepare and print face labels for your cassettes. (Special order custom color printed J-Cards available upon request for an additional fee.)
- Coordinate with your meeting facility to insure the best possible recording.
- Pre-record introductions for the sessions you select.
- Transport all necessary personnel, equipment and materials to the site of your event.
- Facilitate all on-site sales.
- Fill all orders placed during and after your event.
- Prepare and print post-event order forms and/or provide camera-ready copy for your publications.
- Pay service charges for all credit card sales.
- Pay all travel and hotel accommodations for CSC personnel.
AS THE SPONSOR OF THE EVENT YOU . . .
- Select the sessions you wish to be recorded.
- Obtain releases from your speakers. CSC will be happy to provide appropriate forms.
- Provide 5 six-foot draped tables and two chairs near the main meeting room or registration area.
- Inform your participants in your confirmation letter and/or conference program book that the instant cassettes will be available.
- Provide space in your publication for cassette order form, after the meeting.
In order to achieve the maximum in sound quality, CSC will either record via the house system or locate our own microphones using Marantz PMD-221, 3-head recording decks.
This method of recording enables our recording personnel to constantly monitor the talk from the playback head. Thus insuring a quality recording.
All recording equipment will be under the control of a qualified recording engineer throughout the session, and the incoming signals will be monitored by means of a switch that is part of the Marantz PMD-221 recording equipment to be used. The equipment, the technicians and a principal of CSC will be available on-site at least one day in advance of the sessions specified to be recorded.
CSC uses high-speed Sony cassette-to-cassette duplicators with 23 cassette positions. The duplicators can produce 23 C-90 (90 minute) cassettes every 3 minutes or 23 C-60 (60 minute) cassettes every 2 minutes. That's up to 480 90-minute audio cassettes per hour or 720 60-minute cassettes per hour!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Request a proposal for your event.